Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Saturday, January 01, 2000

The Derb

The Derb isn't a person, but I love it just the same. It is our dining hall, where Tyler takes trays, and where I eat three times a day, every day except Sunday. The Derb doesn't serve Sunday night dinner, so generally we go to the ghetto-ass chinese food place in Aggieville. That, or pizza. Gumby's.
It is officially the Derby Dining Center and it is in the middle of the four residence halls in the Derby Complex. It is connected to them by "tunnels" in the basement, so I don't have to go outside to get there. Everyone who lives in the Derby complex eats at the Derb and I recognize most of them (recognize, not know, or even have a name for, just recognize). I know many of the workers. I'm not going to post the posts in which I've mentioned the Derb because that would be stupid. I talk about it all the time.
Wait, here is a good link:
Menu Guide
just click "Derby" at the bottom, and see what I had for lunch today! Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter