Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Boy Sleepovers

It occurs to me that I have had a sleepover with a boy both Friday and Saturday nights for the past two weeks. No really, here's the rundown:
Last Friday- Kirby- slept in Holly's bed, got sick
Last Saturday- Weasel- slept together, much making out and snuggling
This Friday- Mik- slept on the couch, I was on an air mattress. He did wake up pants-less, but that was incidental
Last Night- Clayton- slept in my loft, entirely platonic, although I thought he was a little hot.

So that makes me either really cool, or something else that is less cool.

In other news, I've almost entirely forgone all studying for my Chemistry test tomorrow. I have good intentions, still, but we are getting down to the wire. For those of you who are just tuning in, I am retarded in Chemistry and will be retaking it again next semester because I am such a freaking failure. My computer is still broken so I'm at the library and I just looked over at the computer next to me and a really hot guy is on it. Go figure. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Lol.

Ha, also last night I ran into the damn-pretty-girl from my philosophy class and was reassured in my conviction that she has a really cute boyfriend. I also found out her name and read her posts on the philosophy webpage. They aren't really all that noteworthy, she uses much shorter sentences than I do. If I didn't proof-read I would probably end up with one really long run on sentence/paragraph. She also does not spell check. Her ideas are more or less sound, but not exceptionally well thought out in my opinion. I am biased.

Friday night I felt uncomfortable at something and bit my hand (bad habit, sometimes it gets really bad) and it still freaking hurts. I think I broke a nerve or something. It's bruised. I'm a loser. Who bites their hand when they feel nervous? Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter