Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Monday, November 22, 2004

conversations with Tyler

He was taking trays at dinner and Roommate insisted on talking to him past my usual blundering "Hey, how are you? You gonna be in class tomorrow? Um, ok, yeah...I'll see you later Tyler!" and it was actually a decent conversation. He's very good at casual social interactions.
We discussed his shoes that are getting pretty beat up; he says they're old and he needs new ones. I remember when he got these shoes, they aren't even a year old yet. He's tough on footwear. Really broad feet, there are holes on the pinkie toe side of both shoes.
She asked if he remembered seeing us at the party; of course he didn't. I've watched him have good 20 minute conversations with people at parties and the next day when they talk to him he will not remember meeting them. He has an unbelievable capacity to forget goings-on when he is drunk. I think that I should take advantage of this and handcuff myself to him at the next party we are at together, only releasing him at the end of the night. He won't remember it anyways...
She also mentioned that she stumbled upon him peeing outside, which I think surprised him a little. She tends to be a little more forward than I ever expect. He recovered nicely, joking about how we should know that it was a kind of cold outside. He said he didn't want to sell himself short. Cute. I bet he's hung like an ox. If that's a good thing.

Wow, I just looked over at my fish tank and my otocinclus is massive! Also I think my last snail is dead. Damn. My sunset ludwiga is photosynthesizing like a mad thing, there is a stream of bubbles closer than 1/2 cm apart coming out of one of the leaves and floating to the surface.

I got a %68 on the chem test I didn't study for. I'm a slack-dog. If there is any kind of a curve I'll get a C, but it doesn't really matter any more since I'm already enrolled to take it again next semester. I'm hoping that I'll do really well. The trend so far has been that any class I have with Tyler, I do well in because...I'm not sure why. I retain information better when it relates to him. Maybe we'll study together. Maybe we'll be study-buddies who have sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter