Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Diabetics aren't allowed to puke

I'm not diabetic, btw, but my 7 ft tall friend came out with us last night and we got him pretty liquored up. Ok, so the DD said he'd had enough and to stop refilling his cup, but I decided to ignore her. Damn. She's always right, I should have listened. Anyways, 7 ft tall kid is basically floored by the time we head home, and my roommate is home for the weekend so we decided he would stay in my room, which was probably a good idea since he ended up puking, like, 3 gallons. He can hold a lot, as it turns out. Um, but he didn't die from low blood sugar or whatever because he hadn't had an insulin shot in almost 12 hours. That's what he said at least, and I was a little too drunk to argue. But for all you diabetic drinkers out there, drinking is fine as long as you don't puke. Throwing up apparently induces comas.
In other news, I've misplaced both my phone and my car. And my chapstick and all my money, but I think those are both in the car. I've said before that Manhattan is so small that everything is across the street; that's not entirely true. My car is about as far away as it can get, and I can't call anyone to take me to pick it up because my phone is gone, my roommate is gone, and I can't drive to their house to talk to them. Lol. The phone I think is in the back seat of some kid's car. I met him last night, seemed like a good kid. No idea where he lives, or what his number is. I don't know how I'm going to get my phone back...
And now the BEST NEWS EVER!!! Tyler thought the concert was this Thursday, that just passed. But it's not, it's next Thursday, so he can probably go with us!! Holy shit! I love him so much I could pee my pants, and I'm maybe going to go on a road trip with him to Wichita! Hell Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter