Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Monday, November 08, 2004

The Faint got on MTVU!

Yeah! Good for them. The video was weird and I'm pretty sure they are a little too techno to go very mainstream, but I'm always happy when a saddlecreek band gets on MTV. Omaha is awesome!
He was taking trays at the Derb tonight, so by my standards today has been a brilliantly good day, as I've spoken to him twice. My friend put about 15 glasses on one tray though, made a big pyramid. I'm pretty sure that was a pain in the ass for him, although he insisted that it wasn't. He's so hot...
I have to ask him to the concert tomorrow. I could maybe wait until Thursday, but at that point I think I've either just got to leap in the pool, or leave and stop racing around it madly, you know?
Today it felt like there was a little stick in the right sleeve of my sweater, poking my arm. I scratched at it a few times and forgot about it, but a couple of hours later I had taken the sweater off and the stick was still there, poking my arm. Roommate thought I was going crazy, as there was no visible stick or anything on my arm. Last year I went over a week with the sensation that there was a hair on my thumb. Like a head hair, just draped over my thumb. It drove me insane, I couldn't figure out why I was feeling this hair. I hope the stick doesn't hang around that long. I can't feel it right now, but these things come and go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter