Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I didn't ask him

Today was the day I was supposed to casually mention the Incubus concert that me and my friends happen to have a spare ticket to and "Hey, you know the way to Wichita, come with us!" And I had the perfect opportunity when we were just walking together after class and I didn't. I didn't even talk about enrollment, so I don't know how I'm going to make sure we're in the same Chem class. It's like my mind goes blank. I'm lucky I don't drool or projectile vomit on the boy. I think we discussed drinking, which I'm sure we've discussed many times before. God! I'm so stupid. Hopefully his friend will be absent again on Thursday so I'll have another shot before it's too late. Maybe he'll be at lunch tomorrow, or taking trays on Friday. He's probably at lunch right now, but I can't go because Roommate is asleep and I am afraid to go alone. She won't be waking up until his next class starts... He might be there alone. He doesn't live in the dorms anymore, he might not know anyone who is there right now. Shit! Crap, I can't wake her up. She has mono. I woke her up last week so we could be there at the same time as him and I didn't even talk to him. Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter