Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

I'm a bitch

Met a kid last night, made out with him. Told him he could come spend the night; my roommate's gone. I actually don't know how I managed any of this; I didn't find him at all attractive or cool, and I am, as a rule, entirely confused about the entire hooking up process. Let's be clear: I've made out with two guys, ever, and that's all we did. One was my ex-boyfriend who was very patient with teaching me how to kiss. We went out for three months and I was a senior in highschool and he was 20, and all we did was kiss. Maybe there is something wrong with me. The other was some drunk kid who was riding in the back of a moving truck with me and said, "Have you ever made out in the back of a moving truck?" Which is probably the perfect way to proposition someone. So I'm pretty much a confused, prudish, pathetic girl when it comes to this stuff. I have no idea how to go about flirting with a guy. But regardless, somehow this kid and I ended up at Bob's diner with several friends. We shared some breakfast, I think it was good? Anyways, about 1/2 way through dinner one of His friends (weasel) shows up so I say I'm going to the bathroom and go talk to him, deciding that I want no part of this kid I'm supposed to hook up with. So I talk to weasel, and I'm like, "Help, this kid thinks he's coming home with me and all I want is Tyler and I need to not be with this kid. I'm afraid!" So weasel gets us out of there and I end up spending the night at his house. Bringing my makeout total up to three. But that is still it, because I love Tyler, not anyone else and I don't want anyone else, ever! No one reads this anyways.
But the point here is that apparently weasel was pretty enamored of me, depsite the fact that as we're making out I keep insisting that he is stupid for even tolerating me because I'm infatuated with his friend. The other point is that the hook-up kid was left at Bob's diner to foot the bill for all of us, drunk, and with no way to get home. Saferide ends at 2 or 3 in the morning and it was definitely 4. And our waitress was this sweet girl who I puked in the back of her brand new leather interior SUV last year, and she had to clean it up and probably didn't get a tip last night. So I'm a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter