Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Last Night

Last night I was at a party that Tyler was at, but it went over about as expected. I talked to him several times, would get afraid or embarrassed and run away (or his 5 second attention span would go) and then would be like "Where's Tyler?" and hunt him down. A few highlights:
*He peed outside and I was there.
*He was wearing a new shirt; he seems to have a separate wardrobe for parties, which consists of real shirts, with collars and shit. Not as cute as his regular t-shirts. Maybe their not even his, because he never wears them to class.
*He said that he would like to have butt sex with Brandon Boyd, also Jim Morrison and some others. I wasn't keeping up real well, I was pretty drunk. My meaner friends insist that he must be gay. He has actually never said a single straight thing, or shown any sexual appreciation for a hot girl, as far as I know. Once James saw a girl that Tyler had previously indicated that he liked her hair (it was cool hair, dark brown but red at the tips) leaning forward so her thong was showing. He got all excited, insisted Tyler come look, Tyler seemed to have no idea what they were looking at, he actually said, "What, is there a glove somewhere?" Maybe he was missing a glove. Honestly though, there is no way he could be gay, he's just too goofy. And hot.
*I hugged him several times, also held onto him as he weaved through a crowd. I think he might have the sexiest body I've ever seen. Hands down. And I just got back from a concert in which I saw Brandon Boyd shirtless, so it's not like there's no competition.
*I told at least six more associates of Tyler that I love him. Good job with keeping that on the DL, Rachael.
*At a different party I found a friend of Tyler's who went to school with him, and he invited me to a party tonight, so I'm going to go. It sounds like it might be a Cheney party. Also, I'm not sure but I think that I found this kid totally legitimately. Like, sometimes I'll just introduce myself and ask, "Do you know Tyler K*****?" but somehow I met this kid and he said he was from Cheney and then we discussed it. Totally not stalkerish on my part.

EDIT: It occurs to me that having his full name isn't all that good of an idea, so I edited it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter