Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

My Roommate talks on the phone too much

So some guy she met at a party a while back called her last week, and I don't think they've gotten off the phone since. She doesn't remember what he looks like, and yet she talks to him for (honestly people) at least four hours per day. Four hours! I don't talk about HIM that much. I think that if Tyler and I were engaged to be married, I couldn't talk to him that much. I can see hanging out with someone for more than that. Hell, I would like nothing more than to be grafted to the guy (my guy, not her guy); as long as it didn't impede our having lots of really good sex, and yet I don't think I can imagine talking for four hours straight. Road trips are my heaven, I love sitting in the car, listening to music, looking out the window, with people that you like. A 10 hour road trip with him might be the best possible scenario ever. And yet, I don't think that we would talk for over four hours straight. What could be said for that amount of time? Words should run out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter