Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Phone is back, car is back

So that's good. There's a really funny message on my phone, from me. I'm shouting "Rachael, you're so fucking cool! Your boy is really hot and I think he likes you. Good luck finding your phone, I think it's in Kyle's car."
It was in Kyle's car, apparently.
I haven't studied at all for my upcoming tests. I've also eaten so much today, and I'm planning on going to dinner, too. That and my reliable, let's-get-wasted friend got so wasted last night that she doesn't want to go out tonight! That's a first. She was totally gone, though. Pretty sure she threw up, and then kept going. We kept trying to stop her, you know, I think you've had enough, and she kept chugging. "I'll tell you when I've had enough, mother fucker!" Lol, I used to say that a lot last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter