Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Stall logistics

So I live in dorms, so the bathroom is down the hallway and there are four stalls and four sinks(and then a division and four showers and four more sinks, but that's neither here nor there.) I always use the same stall: the one furthest from the door. Now, I always used this same stall on the 3rd floor last year, and so it seemed natural that I would use it this year, on the 7th floor. But the last stall on the 7th floor girl's wing has a sticky lock. Like really sticky. It gets worse sometimes and better sometimes, I think the fixit man might fix it sometimes. This week it is so damn sticky I can barely lock the damn door. So I'm standing there, banging on the door and messing with the lock because I refuse to use any other stall. Also one of its toilet dispensers (each stall has 2) dispenses toilet paper way too fast. You give a gentle tug and you've got the whole industrial sized single ply roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter