Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Tyler was at lunch

I made an ass out of myself. Practically interrogated the boy. He said his family had come up for a bull sale, which I found surprising and interesting, and I also wanted him to say that yesterday was his birthday, so I could congratulate him. Ended up drilling him about the cattle they purchased. I didn't know people actually bought cows. Go figure. That's really cool, except beef cows aren't nearly as cool as, say, miniature zebu. Not that I would expect K-state to have any miniature zebu for sale...
I made the mistake of sitting next to that damn blue contact boy in Physical Anthropology today. I don't like him because he wears contacts to make what I'm sure are already blue eyes into Crystal Ice Gatorade blue eyes, and that is vain and something that only sorority girls should do. Not to mention colored contacts are unattractive and fake looking. The real problem with sitting next to him though is that he wears so much cologne, I feel as though I'm asphyxiating. Not good smelling, either. Although there are few things that smell good when presented so strongly. And my favorite kid from Anthropology wasn't even there today. OK, let me tell you about this kid. He's got really dark reddish hair that he keeps in a gross pony tail, and he has freckles and side burns and wears Linkin Park shirts. So basically, a weird guy with all the makings of being truly unattractive, but he's not! I think he's really a fox; I think it's his eyes. Honestly beautiful eyes, they're better than Tyler's, which is certainly saying something. A good jawline too. But he was absent and I ended up sitting next to smelly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter