Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Tyler was especially hot today

Today in Philosophy Tyler came in wearing his hoodie, which is funny in and of itself because he's never worn a hoodie before, it is always that terrible plaid jacket (like early 90's homeless man) or gigantic hunter's coat. But the real point is that when he pulled the sweater off, his shirt lifted a little and I saw his boxers! Roommate and I have had discussions before as to whether he wears boxers or briefs. I was aghast when she asked to discover that I didn't already know such a clearly important piece of trivia. But now we all know, its boxers. Not exceptionally cute boxers, but it really doesn't matter.
Also today, he was in a left handed desk and had to sit differently than usual, and at one point he stretched or something, and I seriously looked around at everyone, like, did no one else just see that? It was incredible. I just wanted to leap out of my chair and start shouting, "Is everyone in this room BLIND?! This boy is Hot!!" and then stand him up, pull his shirt off and start ranting, "Just look at these hips! He's got a waist like a 12 year old girl! Do you honestly not see these shoulders? Hands?! Loot at his elbows for Christ's sake!" And I'd point everything out as I said it, waving his arms around like a mannequin.
And then he would love me. Or get a restraining order, you know, whichever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter