Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Walking in the rain

So I'm walking back from class and it's pouring raing and freezing cold and I've got my headphones in, listening to Summertime by Sublime. And then I realize: it's like the opposite of summertime. And the previous song had been Summertime by Janis Joplin! My mp3 player has a cruel sense of humor, picking those songs when I'm cold. Ha. I should keep track of it and see if it plays other funny jokes on me. Hold the phone! Yesterday in the library, HE asked me what I was listening to and it was Janis Joplin, take another piece of my heart. My mp3 player kicks ass!
It actually really does, it might be my most prized possesion besides Butch (stuffed sleeping comanion), my fish tank and my totally sweet pigeon calandar. Allow me to relate the tale of my getting an mp3 player. I really really wanted one; I'm really really poor. I went home for the summer, got a job, and got a Creative labs zen xtra, 30 GB. I bounced the check, but it was worth it because I listened to it for at least 6-10 hours each day all summer. I haven't been able to use it as much at school, not sure why, but lately I've remembered my totally cool toy and been listening to it on the way to class and stuff. Good times. I should post my playlists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter