Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Who decided Screech was a nerd?

I am watching Saved by the Bell right now and Screech has on a Grateful Dead t-shirt under his suspenders. That is not nerdy, that is freaking awesome!
In other news, my dad is helping me fix my POS laptop, we're moving all my music to my mp3 player. I just transferred 357 songs to it, and I haven't even found all the music on my laptop yet. I think I need to find at least 5 more CDs. I'm so excited. I love music! Apparently my mp3 player has 30 GB of space available; my computer has 6. Unbelievable.
Saved by the bell is the funniest show ever. It is so goofy and scripted and the acting is brilliant. As is the writing. And let's be honest...Zach is a fox. Hard core. I'd give him an 8.2, that is a little above Gorgeous! Slater is probably a 6.5, definitely cute, half way to hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter