Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Friday, December 10, 2004

The bandaid

So, my cool game didn't last as long as I had hoped. I certainly had the snuff to keep going, but the bandaid got a little rank. Like, it showed no signs of loosening and it was still just as snug and noninvasive as it was on Tuesday, but it was smelling bad. I can only assume because I showered with it and washed my hands and stuff, and I guess that wasn't a good idea. So I took it off in the shower, and set it down, fully intending to throw it away when I left the shower.
My roommate just came back from the shower (this is abou 6 hours after my shower) and informed me that some disgusting bitch left a bandaid sitting on the shelf in the shower. Whoops.

In other bathroom/Rachael's right hand news, I got toothpaste on my right index finger today when brushing my teeth. I don't know how it happened, I didn't even notice until halfway through my first class. But let me tell you something, toothpaste is ridiculously hard to get off of your finger once it has dried! Like seriously! I rubbed at it and tried to wipe it off on my pants and got absolutely no where. That went on until lunch time when I finally got to go to the bathroom and wash the damn stuff off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter