Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas

Was fun for all. I got a Rubicks cube, which I am finally able to solve in about 5 minutes. It took a lot of practice, I must have gone through it 200 times slowly and painfully, learning how to do it. Now I've got it down. And no one cares because I learned how to do it, didn't figure it out on my own. So what that it comes with directions; no one else can do it and I can! So there! Like its less valid somehow because I had instruction. Puh.
Also got a new computer which will be SO nice. I'm really really glad that I got it, it has a burner, flat screen, everything. Nice. Much better than my 8 year old, POS, 6 GB laptop. Much better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Exclamation Kate said...

Oh, I can so beat the 6 gig laptop. My aunt recently gave me her old 4 gig, dozens of colors, Windows 98, still runs DOS programs laptop. It even starts groaning when I open up Word... and by Word, I mean Word Perfect. Ewie.
Glad to hear that you had a super-fantabulous Christmas, and I'm proud of your new-found Rubicks cube abilities. Rock on.
-Kate

January 2, 2005 at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter