Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

the coolest bandaid ever

So I went to give blood to the Red Cross yesterday and they poked my finger to test my iron levels (which were too low. They sent me away.) and then the nurse put a bandaid on my finger. She put it on incredibly well, and it still isn't even loose or losing stickiness or being an inconvenience or anything. I can even type with it, and it is exactly the right snugness.


It occurs to me that I broke the nail off of that finger this weekend. It is the shortest it has ever been (except for that time when the dog bit the tip of my finger off. It took a couple months to even grow a nail after that) It is so short that when I tap my nails on the desk, my finger just thumps instead of tapping. Gross. I bet that is why the bandaid fits so well. I'm not going to take it off, even though it was superfluous in the first place, for a needle stick. I'm going to see how long it lasts before getting gross or loose and falling off.

You-know-who will be taking trays at dinner. I haven't decided if I would be better off avoiding him or not. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing what you young people can do with a computer and a digital camera. I laughed so hard I fell off my seat.

December 9, 2004 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter