Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Drunk Dialing

I went out last night and had the brilliant idea to call my blog a couple times so you could get the experience of going out with Rachael. Anyways, here they are:

9:48 Friday Night
this is an audio post - click to play


11:45 Friday night
this is an audio post - click to play


1:53 Saturday Morning
this is an audio post - click to play


10:48 Saturday Morning
this is an audio post - click to play



Um, it actually didn't go quite as well as I had hoped, because it takes a lot of time and attention (ok, about 45 seconds of minimal attention) to get to the point of recording the message, and then another 2 button presses to actually post the message and not accidentally delete it, and that was harder than I expected.
Also, when I'm drunk I can't seem to control the volume or pitch of my voice, so at least one of the messages is all but unintelligible. It was a good night though, maybe I'll do the same thing tonight. Hopefully with less falling down though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter