Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Grades

So I got my grades today. We'll start off with the worst:
C- Chemistry. It was hard and I'm just glad I don't have to re-take it
B- Chem lab. Also hard, but my instructor had a cool accent and I met a lot of people who did my work for me and some of them knew Tyler (not that I care)
B- Physical Anthropology. I hated this teacher.
B- Fundamentals of Nutrition. I hated this teacher.
A- Philosophy. I loved this teacher and you-know-who was in the class (Tyler)
A- Genetics. I love genetics.
So my GPA comes out to a 3.125, dropping my cumulative to 3.48 from...I don't know, I think it was around 3.6-7. I'm hoping for a 4.0 next semester though, whoo!

Break continues to bore me to tears. I've discovered dozens of blogs worth reading, and realized mine barely is. Oh well.

I heard a song on the radio today, it was awesome. One of the parts was the guy saying how people never want to give money to homeless people because they're just going to spend it on drugs and booze...and shit, that's all I spend my money on! He was commenting on how people are so against giving money to the needy, convinced they're going to "waste" it. What was the last thing I bought that wasn't, basically, a waste? Music is the only thing I can think of. And I doubt that homeless people have CD players or MP3 players. Why do we have to judge so much? What makes their frivolous purchases less valid than my own?

Humorous movie quotes and then I'm out. If you know what these are from, you're cool.
"It puts the lotion on it's skin"

"I caught you a delicious bass"

"Naughide."

"Mawwiage is why we aw gathewed hewe today..."

Lip piercing in one week from tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter