Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I finished my paper

Ha ha. This post is about Tyler, not the paper. You have been tricked. If, however, you would like to read my philosophy paper, you can! It is here: Deterrence vs. Retributivism It is long, and probably not all that interesting, but that is all I've got for not-boy related material as of right now.
Today at dinner he was taking trays and as we were talking a tray was coming down the line that needed to be organized. He picked up the tray and put it to the side and said, "That can wait" in order to keep talking to me! Granted, it was one of my friend's trays, and Tyler was asking me about the paper that is due tomorrow, but he still did that, and he still said that, and I am still ecstatic. Oh, and still over him. Fuck, I keep forgetting.

Music videos that are awesome:
Snoop's new one, with Pharrel (Hott!)- Drop it like it's hot. I love that song, and the video kicks ass.
Greenday's "warning", the first time I saw that video I couldn't stop laughing, it is so freaking funny!
Good Charlotte's new one, I just wanna live. It is really funny and good, too. Also Joel is pretty cute. Although his identical twin, Benji, not so much. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter