Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Monday, December 13, 2004

I passed Chem

So, if I did my math right (which is not at all a guarantee), I just got a C in Chemistry, meaning I don't have to retake it next semester! Whoo! I got a %60 on the final exam. No comment on that, it doesn't matter any more if I get a C in the class!
The worst part was that the instant they handed out the tests, I realized that I had to pee like a Russian racehorse. And I couldn't, for nearly two hours. Fortunately, I am a hard-core champion when it comes to holding it. Really. There should be some sort of competition.
I didn't let myself go online all day today, and yesterday, because I was studying. Look how it payed off. O.k., I'm actually pretty damn unimpressed with the 60%. I'll just keep saying to myself, it's over, it's over, it's over.
So when I posted below, saying that I was going to study most of the weekend, I didn't really mean it any more than I did when I said I was going to study all of the weekend. I went out Saturday night and it was brilliant. Crazy fun. I, um, whored out my roommate a little bit. The bartender clearly liked her a lot, and so I walked up the the bar and I was like, "you wanna sleep with my roommate? Give me shots." It worked, and he was a really damn good bartender. A cool guy too. Apparently the last time I met him I had just finished wrapping my head in toilet paper, this was the night that I sprinted into a door and split my lip open. He didn't hold that against me. He's really nice, and he e-mailed my roommate and was really sweet saying how he wished he could have gotten to know her better, and how if she wants to go out for dinner and a movie some night, it is on him. And all she says is, Oh, too bad I don't like him. Ouch. Meanwhile, she continues to entertain various ugly assholes. Like, honestly ugly. Whatever.
Whoa, also Saturday night I found cool-Jake in the study room playing his guitar. His Les Paul guitar. I asked him to let me play it, and he let my drunk ass touch his incredibly awesome and expensive guitar. I am lucky I didn't puke on it or break the springs.
Haven't seen or talked to Tyler since Friday. Today I usually would have seen him taking trays at dinner, but I went through the "wrong" line without complaint, didn't even mention it until we were back to the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter