Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Friday, December 03, 2004

I'm passing Chemistry?

So today in Chem II our teacher put up the scale showing the total number of points we need to have in order to get certain grades. I have been planning on failing and re-taking Chemistry for a couple of weeks now; my grade is not acceptable and it has to be good or I won't get into vet school. And today it turns out that I am currently sitting at a "C", and so if I apply myself I can maintain that and end the semester with a "C" in Chem II. My advisor instructed me to move on to Organic Chemistry if I get a "C" or better in Chem II, and I can't actually afford to re-take classes that I don't need to.
So this is good, right? No. I have other finals that I really need to study for, and Chemistry takes, like, three times as much time to study for because I'm retarded at that crap. And Tyler and I were going to be taking it together next semester (not actually together, he's at a different time than me) and then next year we would be in Organic together (actually together) and I could be happy.
So now I guess I have to study my damn ass off, so I can not be with Tyler? And probably not do as well as I need to in my other classes. And I'm sure that if I re-took Chemistry and actually applied myself really well I could get an "A" the second time around...
One test at a time I guess, I've got a Chem lab test on Monday night, so I suppose I'd better go study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter