Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

It's hard to study when you're hung over

Yeah.
So I'm giving up for now.
Here is the final breakdown:
Monday - Chemistry. I need to ace this final, hard core, to the max.
Tuesday - Genetics. I don't even need to finish this final to secure an A in the class. The teacher actually seems to be kind of hinting that if you don't need to do really well, you shouldn't, so that there can be a better scale for those who are struggling. Fine by me.
Also Tuesday - Nutrition project. I've got it mostly done; it is a huge, boring, busy work piece of shit, but if I do well on it I get an A in the class.
Wednesday - Free day!
Thursday - Philosophy. I need to do well, but not that well. This will also be my last class with Tyler, maybe forever.
Friday - Physical Anthropology. I don't have any idea what my grade is in that class or how I need to perform to get a certain grade. The teacher doesn't respond to e-mail or phone and does not have office hours. He doesn't post the grades online and the average grade on his tests hovers around 50%. I'm looking forward to that final.

And then I go home for break! Whoo! That'll be fun for about... 6 hours and then I'll be ready to come back here, lol. Maybe I can make my family pay for movies that I've been wanting to see but can't afford. Maybe I'll go back to work at Petsmart for the break. I will get my lip pierced. To the max.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter