Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Monday, December 06, 2004

My last post about Tyler

Honestly. I'm getting over him. This will hopefully be the most that I even think about him today, and I saw him at lunch, and he will be taking trays at dinner.
I asked a magic 8-ball last night, while hanging out with drunken friends, and this is what it said to me:
I will not marry Tyler.
I will get over Tyler.


And my roommate is apparently not getting laid this weekend. (according to the 8-ball) She's furious. I'm furious! Friday night she took the condom out of my shoe and tried to use it! I mean, she tried to use it with the kid who gave it to me in the first place, but it was still mine. And also no longer an effective method of protection, for God's sake the damn thing had been in a pocket on my shoe for nearly 3 months. Sometimes I don't know about that girl.

I found a webpage that delights the hell out of me, it is here: Creationist museum Some people are so freaking stupid. Honestly. Dinosaurs lived at the same time as people, 4,500 years ago?! The reason there are black people is because Adam and Eve carried all of those traits and their offspring expressed them?! There is no evidence for an Earth more than 5,000 years old?! *sigh* I guess it also kind of makes me sad. My mom has a small business, called Mad Science (it's a franchise) and she was doing after school classes at some Catholic school and the principle pulled her aside and was like, "We can't do the dinosaur class, you know, the Bible doesn't really say anything about that."
The brilliant thing is that there are these kentucky museum people, who have their answers all thought out, but when you ask other fundies they are like, "Uh, God put the bones there...to test the believers." Oh, right. I can see God now, slapping his leg and laughing, "You fell for the dinosaur trick!! Haha! Now you're all going to burn in hell! Oh ho ho, haha."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter