Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

really really ridiculously good looking guys

Um, I can't think of anything to write about today, (I know, it's a shock. It has something to do with me wanting to not only talk about Tyler) and so I've decided to make a brief list of the hottest guys in the universe.
So here goes.
Diego Luna. Hot with an occasional hint of trashy (the Terminal), which is just cute.


Pharrel. HOTT. I don't think more needs to be said.


Brandon Boyd. The perfect male specimen. I really had difficulty picking which picture to use. Honestly, have you seen the kid? He's incredible.



Adrian Brody. Strong manly nose, with intelligent features. Hot.


Bob Marley. I'm serious; the guy's a freaking fox, alright! Look at those cheekbones!



Blech! While searching for Brandon Boyd, I found THIS monstrosity. Do girls actually find this guy attractive? Really? He's all...clean shaven and arian and short-hair-with-products. Not to mention just not hot. Oh well. To each her own, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter