Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Showering

So today I took a shower, and I thought of a couple of things I would like to discuss here. First off; multi-tasking. It is my opinion that if there is something you need to do that can be done in the shower, you should do it in the shower. This, for me, includes blowing my nose, peeing, and brushing my teeth. Think thats gross? I don't care; I've definitely told worse things on here than the fact that I occasionally pee in the shower. For those who haven't brushed their teeth or blown their nose in the shower, I recommend it, it is quick and tidy. I hate blowing my nose, I refuse to do it in front of people, or without a mirror, but in the shower I have no worries.
The second thing is, when do you learn how to wash your hair and stuff in the shower? One of my friends thinks that your parents are the ones who have instructed you on how to take a shower, but I'm not so sure. The only thing I remember my parents telling me is, "Rachael, dammit, stop conditioning your hair before you wash it!" Which I have remembered and adhered to since then. The reason I wonder about this is because the other day, as roommate was getting ready (she seems to always be getting ready, she can't leave the room without showering, curling her hair and putting on makeup) I noticed that she had a lot of trouble brushing her hair after she got out of the shower. So I asked if she didn't use conditioner, but she does. I put it on my hands and then run my fingers through my hair, so it is practically already brushed by the time I am actually brushing it, so I tell her this and she says she puts conditioner on the same way she shampoos! Like, just slaps it on and rubs it in, lol. But then, as I was laughing at her, it occured to me that maybe I'm the one putting conditioner on wrong, so I called Desi. Desi, to refresh your memories, is one of my best friends/a model, so she knows the correct way to condition one's hair. She agrees with me, it is correct to comb it through your hair to make sure that every hair gets a good conditioning.
So now you all know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter