Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Tyler's sneakers

I know I'm supposed to be getting over him, but I just learned something new that made my heart melt. I remember at some point last year when he got a new pair of sneakers (I've mentioned this before) and I just found out that they were Adidas hemp sneakers, made entirely out of hemp and I think recycled rubber for the soles. He recently got new sneakers, and while I was searching for more information on the Adidas hemp sneakers I think I spotted his new ones; also hemp. Not easy to find or cheap, but I'm pretty sure that those are the ones. Maybe I'll look next time I see him. Or maybe not. He's so flipping hot!
While I'm at it: he is enrolled in Wildlife Conservation next semester. Goddamn that kid! Every single freaking thing he does is so cute and hot and smart and environmentally aware. He's probably a better environmentalist than I am, for Pete's sake! Hotter, too.
This is the page I found about the sneakers on: http://www.joshrubin.com/coolhunting/archives/sneakers/index.php

It's really really interesting. I go there frequently. I wasn't even looking for Tyler related stuff, I just stumbled across it and happen to know exactly what his sneakers look like. They're at the bottom of that page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter