Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Amish guy

So there's this guy on campus that I see occasionally and I had just assumed he was Amish. He wears all black and has a funny hat and a big beard and a big ol' cross necklace right in the middle of his chest. So I had figured, Amish. That may or may not be a fair assumption, but it is something that I do. Sue me. But today in Physics recitation (God help me that class is boring) I was sitting looking out the door, watching people walk by. Actually I was in the back of the room with headphones on, doing the crossword and people watching. Not exactly paying attention. Anyway, the Amish guy walks by and he has an iPod! What the hey? Amish can't have iPods, can they?
How would an Amish go to college anyways... All of the teachers use the internet. They would really be at a disadvantage!
If I were going to be Amish, I wouldn't have stopped the clock right before electricity. I would have stopped it before the Agricultural revolution. I think that when I turn Amish, I'll go live in a cave and be a mountain person for a few years. I might do that anyway, without even turning Amish. Now I just need a mountain-man boy who wants to live in the woods and kill things so I can skin them. Gosh that would be so much fun!

In other news, I'm tired of the track boy. He's dumb as a rock and doesn't have any sense of humor. He also is surprisingly cheap for someone with two jobs. And he keeps his condoms in his wallet. Hasn't everyone learned since 4th grade that condoms kept in wallets aren't suitable as protection?! Jeeze! How does he think Ross and Rachel got pregnant. Idiot. He actually asked me what an apocalypse is. I shouldn't be mean. He does continue to be really hot, and old enough to buy alcohol for us. And he brought chocolate pie from Village Inn for us to eat once. That alone makes him a cool guy.

Finally, I have thought about Tyler no more than a grand total of...I'd say less than 1-2 hours today. And that was about the average for the past couple of days as well. This is an all time low. I'm getting better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter