Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Boy problems?

Me? Preposterous! Not enough boys speak to me for me to have actual drama, right? Well here's the issue. There's the new track kid, who is really sweet and he still apparently likes me a lot and calls me constantly. I'm planning on keeping him around for a while. Then there is my hot Harry Potter friend who I've been friends with since last year who just got kicked out of K-state but will be back soon and we talk online and on the phone a lot. Nothing has really been said, but we're good friends and sometimes when he's drunk he hints that he might like me. But the kid is an asshole with girls, he doesn't have any idea how to have a girlfriend or even date, flirt, anything. But he's hot and a really good friend who has a great sense of humor. And he's coming up to visit next weekend, and we're both really really excited. He said we'll smoke weed together (I've never really smoked before so I'm excited) and just hang out all weekend. So what do I tell track boy? "Hey, let's not hang out this weekend, I'll see you later!" Harry Potter kid gets upset when a girl he likes even goes to a frat party, so I'd just as soon not bring up that I'm kind of seeing someone.
Aaah! I'm a heinous bitch, trying to keep my better options open while toying with a goodhearted dumb kid. Sad.

It should be noted that all of this is going on while I'm still, for all intents and purposes, insanely in love with Tyler. Emphasis on the insane.

Also today in my evolution class there was a new boy who was really cute. He looked like the old tall-sig-ep boy (who got booted with a GPA of .2. I've had a higher blood alcohol level than that!) except he had long hair and glasses and looked dorkier. With a little bit too-tight jeans, but not in the cool hipster way, and they weren't quite long enough and he had on huge sneakers. He was really cute.

I love boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter