Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Cooking in college

I've gathered a few recipes for your enjoyment. This is what I live off of, when I'm at home at least. Omaha home that is. Manhattan home has the Derby dining center so I don't have to fend for myself.
Cereal Salad:
Put all of your favorite cereals into one bowl. Don't add milk unless the flavors compliment each other. As a general rule, don't mix fruity with chocolatey and eat any marshmellows first. My only recommendation for cereals that you can mix and still add milk to is Cracklin' Oat Bran with Cinnimon Toast Crunch with a dash of Golden Grahams. Don't get carried away with the Golden Grahams.

Smores:
Graham Cracker sticks, mini marshmellows, and M&Ms. Just toss a few of each into your mouth and chew.

Ice Cream:
All you need is a gallon of vanilla ice cream and if you add pudding mix or hot chocolate mix you can stir it up and it's chocolate. Try adding peanut butter, jello mixes, cereal, marshmellows, etc. for more tasty combinations. The jello should usually go alone, it has a more sherbet-y taste.

Lunch, Dinner:
Take something out of the fridge. Add ranch liberally. Enjoy!

It should be noted that surprisingly enough, ranch does not go well with pretzels or popcorn. I know, it shocked the hell out of me too. Also, baking chocolate is NOT chocolate. I don't know what the hell that stuff is, but it doesn't make chocolate milk so don't even try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter