Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Friday, January 14, 2005

I love him, I hate him, I hate me

A pretty succinct appraisal of my constant mental state. The ridiculous thing of course is that I haven't even laid eyes on the boy in over a month. Well, I've heard that I talked to him, fuck, supposedly I touched him on New Years. And I don't remember a thing. I have dreams about him that are less foggy than that night, so as far as I'm concerned it doesn't count. I have not seen his gorgeous presence in over a month and still at least %70 of my thoughts center on him. Will he be taking trays at this meal? Will he be walking to class at the same time as me?
Things that I've found out since the last time I posted anything.
*The CD I bought, Surphace, they're a band from Wichita that are pretty good. Tyler did the cover art on their CD. I didn't even know that when I bought the damn thing.
*One of his friends on facebook, a different Tyler from Cheney, in his "about me" section he says "I know Tekay on a higher level than you."
*One of his roomates made the mistake of posting some goofy webpage for him and his friends and Tyler is on there, so I've scoured the whole thing and found more pictures of him and a cute little profile that he wrote himself.
*There is a new club on Facebook called the "I know Tyler Kohler(Tekay) Klub". It is invitation only to join it.
*He changed his facebook profile picture to something so hideous that it makes me want to cry. I'm really really concerned that it might be his senior picture, but the length of his hair and the roots present suggest to me that it was taken around Christmas break last year, when he was a freshman in college. The background has been computer edited which I would assume he is capable of doing himself (despite the fact that it looks dumb) but the angle of the camera shows that someone else had to have taken it and they had to have been high up, on a ladder or something. Also it seems like it was taken with a special lense, which might also be computer editing. I don't know, it just looks bad.

I hate this. I don't think I've made any progress at all in getting over him.

My new Embryology teacher isn't helping anything either. He is exactly like Tyler, he even says the same goofy things. He gets all excited about biology and wears these dorky sandals with socks. In 10 degree weather. He's got to be old, at least 50, but I really like him. Today in class he was going off about the first couple of divisions of a fertilized frog embryo and he asked a rhetorical question and then shouts, "Heck no! Differentiation has nothing to do with different genetic material in specialized adult cells!" He's so funny. Heck. Who says that?

Four people I would marry immediately if they asked me:
Ken Jennings
Tyler
New Embryology teacher
Justin Williams (the 7 foot tall kid who plays basketball at k-state. Just because he's so freaking tall)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter