Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Kissing the lipless

That's not really what this post is about; I have lips. Really I wanted to say that my lip ring is now healed enough that kissing is a good time. Kissing with a lip ring is different and good. I wonder what it is like to kiss someone else who has a lip ring.
Um, I met a boy. He's nice. Kind of quiet...well, I hope it is just that he is kind of quiet and not that he is dumb as a rock. I think I like him. I'll tell you what I do like, and that is his beautiful stomach. The boy runs track and has a body. A body that is hot. Brown eyes, cute smile. Nice.
I brought a snail with me from home, I had thought that there was nothing left alive in this tank in my room. It has just been sitting there vacant, evaporating, for about a year, and then over break I was in my room and I saw this snail walking around in there and I was like "Holy cow!" So he came back to the dorms with me and is now eating all of my plants. So now he has to go. My tank is a mess. And my filter has started making a loud noise. Argh.
Classes seem like they are going to be really really hard.
I am going to a concert back in Omaha tomorrow, Something Corporate. I'm really looking forward to it, should be good. I miss that about Omaha, all of the concerts. The concerts here pretty much suck.
I'm sorry about my angsty, stupid Tyler post. It had been a really rough day. I finally saw him at dinner and he was hot. He doesn't remember New Years any more than I do, so I guess I don't need to worry that I did something dumb.
Maybe new-boy will help me get over Tyler?

1 Comments:

Blogger Exclamation Kate said...

Congrats on snagging Track Boy!

January 21, 2005 at 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter