Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Shampoo, etc.

I just took a shower and used way too much shampoo. No, seriously, I used a ridiculous amount of shampoo! It frothed all over the curtain and went in my armpits. That's never happened before, and I generally use a liberal amount. The problem is that I use so much more conditioner than shampoo (your guess is as good as mine) and so now they are really uneven and so I thought I'd fix it by using just a ton of shampoo today. I can't say it was a bad idea, it was entertaining for a good 7-8 minutes.
Here is why Thursdays suck:
I have a 9:30 Physics lecture and then a single, one hour break until around 11:15, at which point I have to go to lab. I have two labs in a row. I'm in lab from 11:30 in the morning until 5:30 in the evening! So today I spent three hours cutting up blackworms into little segments and then putting them in various dilutions of pesticides to see how that will affect their regeneration. Then I spent an hour measuring blocks of wood and graphing them. (it was the first day of Physics lab, so nothing too difficult yet)
Here is why Thursdays might be awesome:
I do really enjoy the Embryology lab, the teacher is funny and we have a long ass time to just food around and do cool science. And I think I'm in love with my new Physics lab instructor. He's really not gorgeous, but he's very thin and tan. Foreign I guess, he had a strong accent although I couldn't really tell you what it was. I can't rule out anything; it might have been French, German, Spanish, Russian, I don't know! I am terrible with accents. I guess I don't really think it was a British accent. He looked Italian or maybe middle Eastern. Tan with brown eyes, ok. And he spelled "Completeness" "Complitness" which I like. I think that is a better spelling, it seems prettier.

That's it from me for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter