Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Soulmate

On the way to embryology I walked past my soulmate, and for the first time in a long time, I'm not talking about Tyler! I don't know who this kid was, but I'm pretty sure we were meant to be together. I could tell because he had brown eyes and long hair and was superhot. I stared. He noticed. I'll have to be sure to look decent on Wednesday when I'm going to embryology.
Hmm, maybe I should just re-title this blog "Rachael talks about hot brown eyed boys" and leave it at that. For a brief change of pace, allow me to tell you about this couple I see all the time. I think they live in Moore, 8th floor. I've heard that the girl is a freshman and the guy is a sophomore and that they just met at the beginning of the year and then decided to graft to each other's hip. They aren't like the gross touchy-feely couple in the elevator, or the trashy couple at the derb where the guy's hand is always around the girl's waist or in her butt pocket, they are much much cuter. They are always holding hands and I never see one without the other. Well, I've seen the guy two or three times without the girl, but that was over the course of the whole year! The reason they are noteworthy, though, is because of how strikingly pretty the girl is, while the guy reminds me of nothing so much as Tarzan. The girl is just beautiful, she is tall, blonde and thin and has really pretty, delicate bone structure. Her hair is naturally blonde, btw, you can tell because she doesn't look trashy and sorority-ish. She's really fair skinned and I don't think she ever wears any makeup. The guy usually has on a baseball hat over his long hair and he has a big nose with huge, flared nostrils. He's shorter than her, and just kind of silly looking.
They walk really fast.

Signing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter