Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The universe is conspiring against me

So despite my best efforts to get over Tyler, everything keeps reminding me of him. Besides the usual, subtle, "that song describes my feelings well." or "Remember that hot thing he said" there are just blatant, flat out, "Think about Tyler now!" kind of things. Here are four examples from the past week or so:
I was reading an article about this insane, brilliant, formerly homeless and now dead artist who lived in the Sandhills of Nebraska and made these awesome and intricate sculptures. Filled his barn with them, called them healing machines and everyone thought was crazy as a loon. He spent thirty years and made hundreds or these wire pieces which have recently been purchased in their entirety by the *Kohler *art institute. That's Tyler's last name, btw; I had avoided mentioning it before now. The artist was Emery Blagart.
I watched Fight Club and one of the main characters, the hot one who was kind of crazy but really brilliant and had all of these cool life philosophies, his name was *Tyler*. He was Brad Pitt, who I don't really think is all that hot, but he had an unbelievable body.
I read an article on Fark today about a kid who wrote to a toilet company and asked them to make him a clear toilet so he could see how it worked. *Kohler* plumbing.
Here's the link to that.
Watching King of Queens today, I love that show, and they met a cool couple that they really loved who were the *Kohlers*. The whole episode was them trying to find these cool people and call them to hang out.

So yeah. Universe is conspiring. That and when I went to manhattan for New Years, I wasn't expecting or even wanting to see him at all and out of the thousands of people who were in Aggieville we bumped into HIM?! What the hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter