Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

weekend

So this weekend was brilliant.
Friday night we went to Colorado street and there were tons and tons of people that I knew or recognized, which always makes for a fun time. Unfortunately, there were tons and tons of people, which made for a tough crowd to get through. Basically the time we spent there we spent migrating from the keg back to the corner, maybe two or three times. The trip took that long. I peed outside for the first time, that was fun. There was just no way we were getting to the bathroom in time, you know how when you're drunk it sneaks up on you and then all of a sudden, "I have to PEE!" so outside was the best option at the time. Tyler was there. I talked to him briefly and then hid for the rest of the night, hating him. Some kids got in a fight, that was funny. I don't think I've mentioned this boy before, last year I lived on the third floor and I would watch the boys play basketball in the courtyard. Every day, they were really good looking and I gave them nicknames and became imaginary friends with them. Anyways, one of the "teams" was from the 7th floor (part of the reason I live on the 7th floor this year) and there was this really cute, short boy who could play basketball better than anyone ever. I called him John Mayer, and he was at the party and I talked to him! A lot! On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we have a class in the same building at both 8:30 and 9:30. Fun.
Track kid has called every day since we met, still seems like a nice kid who is really really hot. I don't know. We're hanging out tonight I think.
Saturday was even better than Friday, probably due to my even higher level of intoxication. The party was actually not as good, but then we went to Gumby's and I really believe that Gumby's big-ass cheese pizza at 2:00 AM when you're filthy drunk is the best possible tasting food that exists. I don't remember much from last night, but I do remember raving about that damn pizza. Probably to excess. Probably I pissed everyone off. Ended up back at the dorms eventually. We rode in a van! Yeah! And there is a calendar page sitting on my desk, one of those "born after this date? NO TOBACCO." that they have in gas stations. I think I remember that they let me tear it off and then keep it. It was cool-Jake's birthday. 7 ft tall friend gave me a piggy back ride.
Roommate tried to put me to bed but I insisted that I would throw up if I closed my eyes so she sent me down to the third floor where I entertained friends from last year and ate shelled peanuts. I think some kid just came in with a huge bag of peanuts, like at least 3 gallons of peanuts, and we ate them. That was a good time.

This has been a long-rambling post. To be honest, I might still not be entirely sober, so I'll blame it on that. Apologies for not updating more frequently; I have a suspicion that may or may not be reasonable, that my parents read this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter