Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

College vs. high school

One nice thing about college vs. high school is that all of those bitchy, fake baking, dyed hair, trendy-clothed girls now wear distinguishing symbols all over them. They all say things like Delta Delta Delta or Chi Alpha Omega, so you can easily identify them from a distance and then avoid them. Especially if you are wearing something uncool that day, or if you're going to a dorky class.

In other news, I went to my first lambing class and I'm SO excited! I have signed up for 6 different evenings/early mornings in which I'll apparently just hang out in the barn, waiting for sheep to have babies! My first shift is the 21st of February and I stay there from 3:00 AM - 7:00 AM. And if a sheep has a baby I get to watch, and if it gets stuck I get to pull it out! And then carry it to the lambing bin. And they usually have twins! TWO baby sheep! I'm ridiculously excited, I'm going to take tons of pictures and then post them here.
Ooh, also I got to turn my pigeon calendar to a new page:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter