Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Dreams

I just woke up from an interesting dream. It went something like this:
I was in Best Buy and I saw this little kid/baby (throughout this dream his age kept shifting from around 1 to 4 to nearly 9 years old and back again) and he was just kind of left in this corner and no one had seen him and so I picked him up and took him home and was waiting for his parents to call and take him home and then a bunch of my family came over and I'm terrible with babies so I kept scraping his head all over the brick corners (he didn't really get hurt though). Later I was at a high schooler party and it got busted by the cops and this cop really liked my lip ring and so she was talking to me and being all nice and we were making fun of the highschoolers and I was trying to not get a ticket and she was like "Hey, you should read this book I'm working on!" and so I did and it was ok, and then I didn't get a ticket, but I lost Alejandro Isaiah (the baby) because apparently his parents had come to pick him up and I didn't even get to say goodbye. And now I feel kind of sad, like, "Where's my baby?" and I keep thinking like I'm supposed to be carrying something around and watching out for it's head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter