Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Friday, February 18, 2005

I took a goofy quiz

LJ Friends Meme by

• You must tell 3 people about this game.
Tyler is the one that you love.
Tim is one you like but can't work out.
• You care most about Emma.
anna is the one who knows you very well.
holly is your lucky star.
lets get it on is the song that matches with Tyler.
i miss you is the song for Tim.
stellar is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
• and having a blast is the song telling you how you feel about life
Take this quiz

remarkably accurate results, but then, those things always work, don't they? It's just that fucking make a wish at the end and tell 3 people shit that screws you over. Maybe that's why my wishes never come true, I always wish for the same damn thing but I'm not annoying enough to e-mail this shit to other people, so I get "chain e-mail cursed"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter