Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

New plan!

I have a big new plan!
Yeah!
I'm drunk again and I've decided that I'm going to drink every night for a week straight. I'm already on day 4, so I'm doing great. And Tuesday is Marde Gras, so that won't be hard, and Wednesday is a big game here in Manhatten, so I can be drunk then too. Monday will be the only day that might be rough.
And then I'll take Thursday off, and then obviously drink agaoin both friday and Saturday! Hell Yeah!
Saturday is my birhtday party, everyone's going to be there. Unelss they're a square. or a fascist. 1427 LeGore! Hell Yeah!

In other news, I really am trying to get over Tyler...its just harder when I see him.

and shelled peanuts rock my world

also chocolate covered cherries and chips with bean dip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter