Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

xdrunk

so right now I''m pretty fucking wasted...aI saw teyler tonight amd I talked to him. he was really hot and I cried little, because he's so hot, and because Ilove him so much, you know....it's a pigeion. AwesomeQ! I saw many hot boys tonight... very hott. I have a friend, he's got brown eyes, but a funny nose. I saw his brother say that boy his brother is SO HOTT! Holy shit. gO figure, a funny boy who ahs a hottt brother. Very hot. I saw Tyler. I hid. I talke dt him. H ewas so hot ht at I had to hid e a little gbit. God that boy is fucking gorgeous. I love him.. I think that I am not over him when I see hi,=m. So I Gguess it's better that I never do see him anymore. H e is beautiful. I love him... Smart too. I have a bottle of HoT SEx. I didn't drink it, but I found it and carried it with bme. Funny. I talked to cops. I was not arrested. yea!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter