Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

new goal

I just realized another thing I would really love to do someday, in addition to living on the bus and joining the peace corps. I want to be a volunteer veterinarian for the Iditarod!
That would be flipping awesome!
Also, I caught a mouse a few days ago out by the dumpster behind moore hall, because she was domestic and pregnant and I was worried for her, and she had her babies last night! I was so excited, I still am! There are 7, 5 of which are black eyed, 2 of which are pink eyed. I can't wait to see how many boys and girls and what colors they will be! I've got several people wanting to keep little girls, so I would really prefer mostly girls. I prefer that anyways, boys stink! My roommate might even let me keep a couple. That might be too wishful of thinking, but wow I would be happy. I love baby mice more than anything in the world. Honestly. I should post pictures of the little babies, they're so freaking cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter