Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Been a while

The last time I updated was the weekend my drummer friend starterd dating thick-eyelash boy. She hasn't slept in her own bed since then, except now he's got mono and is home for a week so she is back in her dorm bed for a while. That sucks I guess. I have fallen into that damn xanga thing is the main reason I don't post anymore, which is pretty uncool, but...that's me I guess. Problem with xanga is that folks I know have found it and rely on me to tell them something funny or random every day, but sometimes I would rather talk about the new boy I really like or how sad I am that one of my friends "cut me out" this weekend, or how I absolutely loathe shopping for clothes because I am mortified to try on anything besides a goodwill t-shirt and jeans. But we all know that genuine blogs are the ones best kept anonymous. It's bad enough writing about yourself every day, but writing about your true self? Absolutely unacceptable.
I only have one hand right now because I set my left one on fire this weekend and it is functionally a stump for the next week. But I think I'd like to get back to this one a little...

That is actually a lie, I just want to pretend as though I'm an amputee for a while...

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Ihaveanaquarium

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter