Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Stress!

Dude, I'm stressed!
I made the unwise decision to put off all of my homework and studies until they accumulated into a hell week of upcoming tests, due assignments, papers and labs...again! Dammit!
Also, I had a 4th roommate totally lined up for our house next year when a very tempting new prospect said that he would love to live with us (tempting because he's cool and from Cheney kansas, not because I find him attractive; he's got blue eyes and short hair) and so I convinced the "for sure" to stay where she's at and have messaged the cool kid to try and arrange for him to live with us. He told a mutual friend that she should try to talk me into getting him into the house, which is good, but he was drunk and he likes her, so that is bad because he might not have meant it.
Also, I just got a summons from the important in charge guy in the dorms informing me that I have to meet with him about the alcohol in my room incident. Which is retarded because we were sober and not even doing anything wrong, but whatever.
Also, my classes aren't lining up, it is apparently impossible to take the classes that I absolutely have to take at the time I have to take them.
And finally, I called the boy that I used to like but apparently screwed up this weekend this morning, hopefully in a cool and casual way, and left a message saying that I hope we can still be friends (we have mutual friends, it is important to not burn bridges?) and that I hope I didn't make an ass out of myself because I don't remember.
And instead of doing my work, I'm spending time online! Idiot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter