Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Friends help you move...

So today I'm lounging, in my underwear, watching bad tv, eating bad food, etc. And one of my little sister's friends calls me! Now, this happened last night, too, on the house phone at about 3 in the goddamn morning and I was like "Who IS this?" And some kid is like, "Jen Brown, who is THIS?!" So I was like, Bitch, I'm Rachael and Emma is not in the country right now so stop fucking calling; I go to bed early.
But the one who called today is my favorite of her friends, this girl is a real sweetheart, and she asked if I wanted to help her move. Now, I'm home alone and really bored so I was all like "Yeah!" And it really sucked. Also it was kind of funny because I was definitely the oldest one there except this girl's mom, and everyone was like, so how do you know Alex? And I was all...uhh, I'm Emma's big sister. Man, I'm such a loser.

This would have been an ideal post for Xanga but I've already posted there earlier today about wearing boxers under jeans, and also this little girl is subscribed to mine and so I don't want to talk about her and then have her read it. That would be weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter