Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

November Shakedown

I'm compiling links for all of the posts in November, sort of as an index to put at the top. Helpful? Only if anyone ever actually uses it.
The order is from oldest to most recent.
I'll label the posts that are only about Tyler.
The Good Life
Casual Acquaintances
Tequila Kicks My Ass
God, I love being a college student!
Helpless Devotion TYLER CENTRIC
HIS Birthday TYLER CENTRIC
Chsagor
Vegetarianism
HE was at lunch
The Faint got on MTVU!
My roommate talks on the phone too much TYLER CENTRIC
Liberal Rant
I didn't ask him TYLER CENTRIC
It's not stalking if you love him TYLER CENTRIC
Stall logistics
Walking in the rain
I am a 15 year old boy
Jumping in the pool TYLER CENTRIC
Agricultural College
Playlist TYLER CENTRIC
I love boys
Dude Commandments
Diabetics aren't allowed to puke
Phone is back, care is back
I'm a bitch
Rating Boys
Rational Rachael TYLER CENTRIC
Sex
Eye for an eye
My computer died, my friends brought me a mouse
Tyler was especially hot today TYLER CENTRIC
Incubus concert
Last night TYLER CENTRIC
No title TYLER CENTRIC
Boy Sleepovers
Leaf Blowing
Best things ever
Conversations with Tyler TYLER CENTRIC
I got a speeding ticket
Who decided Screech was a nerd?
Thanksgiving, Grandparents, turkey
I have found audio posting
On the drive back to school
I hate him today TYLER CENTRIC
New information regarding Tyler TYLER CENTRIC

EDIT: hmm, so I just published this and it is a little sobering to see in a list of all my posts in a month, just how many were devoted to that boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Site Meter